Christmas Booking Terms and Conditions
- Your Christmas booking will be confirmed once we receive your confirmation and security deposit payment of £10pp for parties. Please note, we may ask for additional pre-payment for substantial food and drink pre-orders.
- For Christmas Day Bookings we do require a deposit payment of the full menu price per person in advance.
- Your deposit is fully refundable up to 28 days before your booking date
- Your deposit payment will be deducted off your final bill and where applicable will be put towards your Minimum Spend requirement.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept payments by cheque.
- The balance is payable on the day of your booking via card or you can pre-pay if you wish.
- Please supply full menu choices via our online pre ordering systems 10 days in advance and also advise us if your guests have any special dietary requirements.
- Amendments to guest menu choices may only be made up to 5 working days before you’re booking date, preferably earlier.
- We do add a discretionary service charge of 12.5% to all parties of 6+
- If we are unable to host your booking due to government guidelines, we will offer you a full refund.
We ask that you postpone your visit if you or any of your party are showing symptoms of Covid-19. In these exceptional circumstances we will transfer your deposit to a new date to be used by the end of March 2021. Please notify us as soon as possible of any changes to your booking