Christmas Booking Terms and Conditions
- Your Christmas booking will be confirmed once we receive your confirmation and security deposit payment of £10pp for parties. Please note, we may ask for additional pre-payment for substantial food and drink pre-orders.
- For Christmas Day Bookings we do require a deposit payment of the full menu price per person in advance.
- Your deposit is fully refundable up to 28 days before your booking date
- Your deposit payment will be deducted off your final bill and where applicable will be put towards your Minimum Spend requirement.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept payments by cheque.
- The balance is payable on the day of your booking via card or you can pre-pay if you wish.
- Please supply full menu choices via our online pre ordering systems 10 days in advance and also advise us if your guests have any special dietary requirements.
- Amendments to guest menu choices may only be made up to 5 working days before your booking date, preferably earlier.
- We do add a discretionary service charge of 12.5% to all parties of 6+
Book with Confidence:
- If we are unable to host your booking due to a change in Government social-distancing restrictions, we will offer you a full refund.
- If a guest/s is unable to attend a booking due to self-isolation, we will be happy to transfer that deposit to a future date (by the end of March 2022) or redeem that deposit from the group’s bill.
- To keep both our customers and team safe we please ask that you postpone your visit if you or any of your party are showing symptoms of Covid 19.