GUINNESS COMPETITION FOR RUGBY FOOTBALL UNION TICKETS COMPETITION – SOCIAL MEDIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the Guinness competition for Rugby Football Union (“RFU”) Tickets (the “Promotion”). You will be legally bound by these Terms from the time you enter the Promotion as per the entry criteria below.
The promoter of the Promotion is Young & Co.’s Brewery, P.L.C of Copper House, 5 Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AQ (the “Promoter”).
The prize is provided by Diageo GB of 16 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7HS (“Prize Provider”).
If you have any queries about the Promotion or these Terms then please contact us at email@example.com
Opening and closing dates, eligibility
- The Promotion will begin at around 14:00pm on 4 November 2022 and close on or around 14:00pm on 9 November 2022 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to individuals who:
(a) are residents of England and Wales; and
(b) are aged 18 years or over, at the time of entry into the Promotion.
- The Promotion is not open to employees, contractors, representatives, agents, officers or directors of the Prize Provider or the Promoter, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing agencies, or to any of their immediate family members or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any participant. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Internet access and relevant social media accounts are required to enter the Promotion.Entry Criteria
- To participate in the Promotion, entrants must follow the instructions in the post announcing the Promotion on @youngspubs Instagram. Full names and contact details including phone number will be required.
- Individuals can enter multiple times via the social media platforms.
- Entries must be completed correctly and received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period to be eligible to be entered into the prize draw. Any entries completed or received outside of the Promotion Period will not be included in the prize draw.
- Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means are prohibited and will cause disqualification. Multiple entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be included in the prize draw.
- Entries that are not submitted in accordance with these Terms and/or that are delayed, damaged, incomplete, altered, illegible or otherwise defective are not valid and will not be entered into the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are delayed or rendered invalid for any reason beyond its control.Prize Draw
- Participants who fulfil the entry criteria during the Promotion Period will be automatically entered into the prize draw (“Prize Draw”) to win a prize.
- If at any time you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw, your request should be made in writing to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.Selection of the Winner
- One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for the England v South Africa game and One (1) winner will be selected at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for the England
v South Africa game (“Winners”).
- The Winner will be selected on 10 November 2022 for the England v Japan game
- The Winners will be contacted by the Promoter by phone or email, asked to confirm their compliance with these Terms and given instructions on how to claim the prize. The Winners may be required to produce a valid form of government issued ID and other personal information pertaining to them and their guest on request by the Promoter in order to fulfil the prize. Participants who have not won the prize will not be notified.
- The Winners must respond to this notification within 24 hours, otherwise a new winner will be chosen at random.
- In the event the Winners cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts by the Promoter, does not accept the prize, is not eligible for the prize or has not complied with these Terms, the Promoter will award the prize to a replacement winner selected in the same way as the original
- The Winner’s name, county and the prize won will (unless the Winners have objected on lawful grounds) be made available by emailing the following address by 31 January 2023: email@example.com.
- Promoter may request that the Winners participates in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Promotion, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional or press purposes. The Promoter reserves the right to feature the name, photograph and location of the Winners and their guest (if applicable) in any future marketing materials, website publications, promotions and/or prize draws.Prize
- The prize consists of two tickets to the England v Japan game at Twickenham Stadium, London on Saturday 12th November 2022, kick-off at 3:15pm.
- Tickets will be provided via the ‘Twickenham stadium’ app. Winners will need to sign up to the ‘Twickenham stadium’ app using the same number provided at the Entry stage.
- The prize does not include travel to or from the venue, accommodation, food and drink or any other expenses.
- There is no cash or other gift alternative to the Prize, except in the event of circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, where the Promoter reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative gift of equivalent or greater value.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.General
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Promotion or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use its discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty
or sanction it deems appropriate.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion and/or amend or alter these Terms in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so. By continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision, participants shall be deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
- If there is a conflict in these Terms with any other terms whatsoever attached to any other advertising material in respect of this Promotion, these conditions will take precedence.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for (a) any entries which are not received due to the use of incorrect or inaccurate entry information, any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions, or for any other reason; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or
alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites,
servers, computers, mobile devices or providers used in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet and/or any website; or (e) any injury or damage to any person’s computer(s) or mobile device(s)
which may be related to or result from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or to download any materials in connection with the Promotion.
attention of your guest.
- The Promotion and these Terms (including any non-contractual disputes or claims arising out
of them) are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
Please drink responsibly.