December marks the month for office Christmas parties, meaning the time has officially begun to start party planning! This year, turn your standard annual company outing into a lively, fun-filled bash and lift your spirits with these top tips to making your Christmas celebration a merry one to remember.
1. Go ahead and turn on that out-of-office! Taking your Christmas party out of the usual four walls is the best way to maximise office mingling and build camaraderie. Better yet, host your part in hotel spaces and really impress your guests with the option for them to book a room for the night. That way they can party the night away without the worry of taxi booking or last train catching, and can really make an occasion of it!
2. This festive season, why don’t you make your party planning a collaborative event by involving colleagues in giving ideas on different aspects of your work Christmas party. Land on a convenient date, location and theme as this makes the office party feel less mandatory and more like fun (which it should be!). With over 200 party venues around London and the South of England, you are sure to find the best location to suit your colleagues.our christmas party hotel venues
3. Everyone knows the recipe to a perfect party is in the music. Whether you want your own live music, a personal DJ or a carefully curated playlist to get everyone in the mood, our range of venues means we have an array of options for you! What’s more, with the Secret DJ function on our Young’s On Tap app – anyone can pick the music! That way, all your colleagues are sure to be up dancing to their favourite tunes and your party will be a guaranteed success.
4. With a bevy of diverse venues, letting you opt for semi or fully private spaces, you can make sure your setting perfectly fits your party’s vibe. From large, formal events to more casual affairs, we love having a variety of spaces from ballrooms to alcoves and everything in between. Better still, all of our pubs and hotels come equipped with dedicated Events Managers to give you ideas for putting a personal touch to your perfect work Christmas party.Young's On Tap app
5. The festive season provides us with one of the most delicious times of the year and every foodie’s dream. Make sure you explore all dining options, be it a sit down meal or a canapé reception to really get the most out of your party. Don’t forget to pre-order bubbles on arrival, as it’s always nice for guests to enter the party with a glass in hand! For those who really wish to push the sleigh out, why not add a sense of occasion to your soirée with a whole goose on the table, a wheel of cheese with a bottle of port post-desserts, or even an espresso martini masterclass to wake everyone up! Just get in touch with your chosen party venue and see what extra bits they can add to make our party the most wine-derful time of the year!office party venues