The third Monday in January is known for being the most miserable day of the year but as the nation wakes up feeling a little blue, we are turning one of our pubs into the House of Happiness.
On Monday, 16th January, guests to Finch’s in Finsbury Square can delight in the small and simple pleasures with a head-to-toe immersive celebration of British Hygge. On arrival, guests will have coats and bags whisked away by happiness hosts, before being handed a kit containing an eye mask and slippers to leave all traces of the outside world at the doors of the pub. There will be complimentary massages, pop‐up chatter corners, letter writing stations, wellbeing talks and ‘happiness bursts’ hosted by Laughology.
Whilst the House of Happiness is free for the public to enjoy between 12pm and 8pm we’re giving away 5 pairs of tickets to join our VIP experience between 6pm and 8pm. There will be an opportunity to win a pair of tickets between Monday 9th and Saturday 14th January via our social channels. To enter you simply need to like the competition posts on https://www.facebook.com/YoungsPubs or retweet the competition #HouseofHappiness tweets from @youngspubs on Twitter. These will be posted during week commencing 9th January so look out for them and make sure you follow the accounts so you don’t miss this opportunity.
Terms and conditions
1.By entering this competition users are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and agreed to be bound by them and any requirements set out in the accompanying material.
2. One winning entry will be selected each day from Tuesday 10th January to Saturday 14th January 2017. Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to the VIP experience at the House of Happiness, Finch’s Pub, 12A Finsbury Square | London | EC2A 1AN on Monday 16th January 2017 between 6pm and 8pm. The prize is for entry to the VIP experience only and does not include travel or accomodation to the event.
3. To enter you must like the competition posts on Young’s Pubs Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/YoungsPubs and/or re-tweet the competition tweets posted by @youngspubs between Monday 9th January and Saturday 14th January 2017.
4. The prize will be selected at random and the winners will be informed and notified via Facebook or Twitter on the day of each random draw.
5. This competition is limited to one entry per person.
6. The prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for money or any other items.
7. By entering the competition the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Young and Co’s Brewery requires.
8.The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The promoter is Young & Co's Brewery, P.L.C. Riverside House, 26 Osiers Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18 1NH. Registered Company No 32762.